Canvas Art by Collection Prints
- Canvas products are as glare-free as you can get! Canvas prints are glass and acrylic free allowing you to style and shoot your products with virtually no glare!
- Our canvas products are available in three finishes – stretched, float and mounted – giving you endless styling options! Keep reading for more information on our finishes.
- Last but not least, our canvas products are durable! The canvas material is sturdy and will last for years!
Hillside in mounted canvas
The canvas is professionally stretched over a 1 1/2”, high quality, kiln-dried poplar wood stretcher bar. With its mirrored edges, the stretched canvas is the perfect frameless look that comes ready to hang.
Similar to our framed paper prints, the mounted canvas is attached to a 1/8” medium density fiberboard (MDF) substrate and secured in our sleek, modern frames available in four unique finishes (white, black, natural, espresso). The mounted canvas features a glassless front for the perfect, glare-free, matte look.
Katie styled Meadow II in 42x17 in her bedroom and we must say, we think it’s gorgeous!
Float Frame Canvas:
Our stretched canvas is inserted into a sleek float frame with a 1/8” reveal between the canvas edge and the frame. This premium product is sure to make a statement in any room. The float frame features a glassless front for the perfect, glare-free, matte look.
Low Tide in float frame canvas is styled in Katie’s living room.
Our mounted frames and float frames are hand-crafted wood frames in black, white, natural, and espresso tones. All framed prints include:
- Glassless front for the perfect, glare-free, matte look.
- Dust Cover attached to the back of the frame.
- Hanging wire for easy installation.
Measurements of the mounted and float frame prints follow. These charts can also be found under the ‘Framing’ tab on our canvas product pages.
Our canvas products offer an elevated look and feel that brings a sense of sophistication to any space!
Have you styled a Collection Prints canvas in your home? Tag @Collectionprints and use #mycollectionprint to be featured!